PROTECT YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS FROM:
Zika, Dengue, Malaria, Yellow Fever and many other diseases caused by animals.
Pest Reject is a technological innovation in the pest-control industry. It is designed to keep pest out of your home and offices.
Electromagnetism Technology is used against Spiders, Ants, Cockroaches, Rats and Other Rodents and Ultrasound Technology, is used against Mosquitoes and Flies.
ULTRASONIC PEST REPELLER HAS:
- No chemical products,
- No maintenance cost and
- Unlimited duration.
EASY TO USE:
All you have to do is plug it into an electrical outlet in your home and it'll repel parasites within an action radius of 200m2
It uses two advanced technologies:
Electromagnetism sends electromagnetic pulses through the wiring in the walls of your home to create a hostile environment that makes pests pack up and go.
The Ultrasound Waves emitted intermittently by the device make life unbearable for pests so they flee the area of action of the ultrasound waves.
Ultrasonic pest repeller is Safer, Cleaner and Healthier.
Is completely inoffensive for children and pets, and also does not interfere with any of your household electronics appliances.
Is safe for unborn babies, pregnant and nursing women.
Are pests living and growing in your home, between the walls, in the kitchen, in the bedroom?
Running around your children, pets, and food?
Damaging appliances and important items?
SAY NO TO HARMFUL PEST MANAGEMENT
- Pesticides, like surface sprays and termite treatments, linger in the environment for days, weeks or even longer after application.
- Cause Irritation to eye, nose, and throat
- Health Symptoms may include - headache, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, stomach cramps, diarrhea, blurred vision, excessive eye watering, sweating and excess saliva.
- Chronic exposure to some pesticides can result in damage to the liver, kidneys, endocrine, and nervous systems.
- Contaminate air, soil or dust that floats in the environment for days
- Pesticides can enter your body through food or drink, skin contact, pesticide-soaked clothing, inhale pesticide vapors, sprays or dust
- A bird or pet may be poisoned if it eats a spider/rat killed by the insecticide.
- Risk factors for pesticide poisoning for unborn babies and young children, pregnant and nursing women, elderly people.
Electronic repellent device is a new type of high-tech electronic products, it uses high-frequency ultrasonic sweep circuit, resulting in the 22 ~ 65KHZ Ultrasonic Sweep, scientific research found that the mosquito, cockroach, rats and other pests in the scope of sound waves of this frequency, their physiological functions, and endocrine system will be disordered in order to drive off them, the effects of ultrasound on human and other animals are harmless, because people can not hear the sound waves more than 20KHZ.
Because of its safety, non-toxic, tasteless and highly efficient so widely used.
This product is widely used in family, warehouse, shops, hotels, hospitals, offices, rooms, gardens, hotels, grain depot, etc.
The effective range of products: 50-80 square meters, the best results is 60 square meters, and each room to install one.